The ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of any person seeking information on our site, in order to provide them with a personalized, quality and relevant response.
This privacy and data management policy describes how L’ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE collects and uses your data through the use of this website.
The website www.musee-automobile.frest is operated by the ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE, 192, avenue de Colmar 68100 MULHOUSE.
The ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE is required to put in place internal procedures to protect all of your data against any malicious use or use that does not comply with the purpose of the processing previously defined.
L’ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE est amenée à collaborer avec d’autres sociétés ou personnes indépendantes, lesquelles fournissent certains services pour notre compte, tels par exemple :
- Provision of services;
- The sending of electronic mail;
- Removal of information and/or anonymization of our customer lists;
- Analysis of our databases;
- Provision of search results and links;
- Transmission of content.
When choosing our partners, we ensure that they comply with the provisions of the laws on the protection of personal data and this policy.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
In order to provide you with a personalized and relevant response, we need to know you. We are therefore led to collect and process the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular your first name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, when using the services offered on our website, namely, without this list being exhaustive:
- Forms completed by you on this page;
- Content of correspondence;
- Use of social networks or other platforms;
In addition, the use of our website leads to the automatic collection of the following personal data:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, geographic and demographic information, browser type and version, time zone setting, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL of clicks from, through and to our website and the date and time of the visit;
- The pages you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and hovers, methods used to leave the page.
We may still collect personal data from trusted third-party partners and vendors, such as technical services, analytics providers, search information providers or other service providers.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests for quotes or information;
- To enable you to benefit from our services via our website, internal operations, support, data analysis, testing, research, security and statistics;
- To communicate information about the services;
- To conduct surveys, including satisfaction surveys;
- To improve our website, including to ensure relevant, entertaining and effective content, across all media through which you access our site;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
For any specific processing purpose, we will need to inform you and request your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to:
- To achieve the processing purposes previously described;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- Resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
- Once the purposes of processing have been fulfilled, our obligations have been met, and/or after a period of prolonged inactivity on your account, your personal data will be deleted, unless you expressly request otherwise.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, a right to information, access to your personal data, rectification or deletion, and limitation or opposition to processing in certain cases, rights that you can exercise at any time free of charge by sending a letter to L’ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE, 192 Avenue de Colmar 68100 MULHOUSE .
Your rights may include:
- Request a copy of the personal information held by THE NATIONAL AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION about you, the purpose of the processing, correction or updating of incorrect data, information about the recipients of your personal information and blocking and deletion of personal information ;
- Also, if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, or if you wish to contact one of our data controllers, please send us a detailed message to the above address, and we will endeavor to respond. If your request is not sufficiently detailed, we will not be able to process it within a reasonable time.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Our mailing address: :
L’ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DU MUSEE NATIONAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE
Délégué aux Données Personnelles
192, avenue de Colmar